Last night (or morning), while I was battling insomnia I came across this Mashable article that released the weirdest interview questions that top companies ask when interviewing a potential employee, and since I will officially be on the job market, I figured I would take a stab at answering them.
DISCLAIMER: These are potential answers, and I didn’t write them to be perfect. They will most likely become funny and ramble as I will most likely overthink them; it’s what I do.
1. From Airbnb: “What would you do if you were the one survivor in a plane crash?”
– Well, depending on where the plane crashed, I would do my best to fight through the rubble, and then run and find help anywhere I could. If it was in the ocean – I would probably just cry.
2. From Squarespace: “What’s your favorite 90’s jam?”
– Easy. “Mr. Jones” by The Counting Crows.
3. From Dropbox: “If you woke up and had 2,000 unread emails and could only answer 300 of them, how would you choose which ones to answer?”
– Considering I am not tech savvy, I would probably just do eenie miney moe. Humph.
4. From Stanford University: “Who would win in a fight between Spider-man and Batman?”
– Batman. Seriously, Bruce Wayne wins every time. No question. Plus, Batman has Alfred by his side.
5. From Aksia: “If you had a machine that produced $100 for life, what would you be willing to pay for it today?”
– Wait, what?
6. From Banana Republic: “What did you have for breakfast?”
– I had toast with butter and some strawberries. (Although, maybe I should say banana. Ha!)
7. From Spirit Airlines: “How would you describe the color yellow to someone who is blind?”
– Very bright, looks as though it is hot or warm.
8. From Bose: “If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jellybeans, what would you do?”
– Are we talking about a 747 aircraft? Or am I missing something?
9. From Redbox: “How many people flew out of Chicago last year?”
– My guess would be way over a million, considering Chicago has one of the largest airports in the country.
10. From Coldstone Creamery: “Who’s your favorite Disney Princess?”
– My favorite has always been Cinderella because I was envious of her glass slipper as a child. However, deep down my heart will always belong to Winnie the Pooh.
* After answering these questions, I feel as though I should know all the answers to these random questions. Off to Google I go!